About the Talbot County Volunteer Fire and Rescue Association:
The Talbot County Volunteer Fire and Rescue Association (TCVFRA) was created by seven independent volunteer Fire and EMS companies of Talbot County. It’s purpose is to represent those companies and support their interests.
The Fire Companies of Talbot County are:
- Station 20: Oxford Fire Company, Inc
- Station 30: Trappe Volunteer Fire Company, Inc
- Station 40: Saint Michaels Fire Company
- Station 50: Cordova Volunteer Firemen’s Association
- Station 60: Easton Volunteer Fire Company, Inc.
- Station 70: Tilghman Volunteer Fire Company
- Station 80: Queen Anne – Hillsboro Volunteer Fire Company
Each of these companies have primary responsibility for an area (called first due areas) our county as well as mutual aid responsibilities through out the county and adjacent counties. This map shows these areas of Talbot County.
Information about each of these companies along with contact information can be found on the Companies page.